|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 10000- 250000 per Set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases|
|Delivery Time:||25-45 days after payment|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Abrasive:||High Molecular Silicon Carbide Abrasive||Workpieces:||Various Kinds Of Holes|
|Control System:||PLC||Processing:||Polishing And Deburring|
|Abrasive Cylinder Diameter:||100 Mm|
Two-way parts polishing
Abrasive flow polishing machine
KSHS Company profile and concept of technology
We use the diamond fine powder,silicon carbide powder or other abrasive mixed into polymer elastic as a soft medium. The abrasive flow up and down through the inner holes or over the machined surface to achieve surface polishing. Especially suitable for all kinds of mould and irregular shape tiny cavities.
Our abrasive flow polishing machines are suitable for inner hole polishing,burring and chamfering. Widely used in various diesel nozzle series,automotive industry, aerospace industry, injection mold and plastic mold polishing, oil blocks and body cross hole de-burring, oil and gas valve bodies polishing, heat runner chamfering and got nozzle cavity polishing, cold heading mould and die casting mould, hard alloy, powder metallurgy mold polishing tooth shape polishing, turbine and impeller series, pharmaceutical mold, medical apparatus and instruments, harmonic gear series, textile industry,stainless steel tube,3D printing products and glass mirror polishing, precision ceramics, optical electronic device, spinneret deburring and multi size and edge polishing.
For the complex polishing deburring problem of inner hole, cross hole, micro hole, tooth surface, curved surface, irregular workpiece, etc., KSHS abrasive flow polishing machine is more suitable.
The KSHS abrasive flow is mixed with various abrasives such as diamond micropowder or silicon carbide micropowder to form a polymer elastic and soft abrasive. The abrasive is passed through the inner hole flow path or the processing surface by the upper and lower pressing motion to reciprocate the surface. Grinding and polishing.
It has excellent effects on polishing deburring of various inner hole flow channels, micro holes, complex inner cavity, tooth surface, curved surface or irregular surface.
1. Abrasive fluid polishing guarantees quality, can be used for flat and split grinding tools, especially suitable for porous abrasives.
2. Abrasive flow pattern is consistent with material direction, so that shape and surface of the profile are fixed and consistent.
3. Unparalleled consistent work with precision. Achieve perfect grinding and polishing effect without expanding the working belt size.
4. Save time. Average time of polishing a set abrasive tools is only 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Increase profits - increase extrusion capacity by 15%.
6. Reduce costs - reduce number of mold unloading; reduce number of spare molds by 20% and save production hours.
Skype: sherryturbo Wechat: 13439735750